One of my customers have just launched a project to convert their SAP ERP environment to the new S/4 Hana platform. Their database has already been migrated to Hana in 2018.
Duration: Until the end of 2020
Start Date: ASAP
Languages: English and Dutch or French
They plan to deliver an S / 4 prototype in 2020 on a sandbox environment that they have split into 2 cycles:
* an initial cycle using a conversion "to the bare minimum" to make the As-Is S/4 solution compatible
* a second cycle incorporating quick-wins and new functionalities with added value
For these 2 cycles, they expect a very significant peak in the workload, which means they require an additional developer with S/4 Hana experience.
The purpose of this mission is to analyse the implementation work to be carried out, execute it and document it in collaboration with the internal development team. The latter is made up of around 40 experts covering all the technologies used by SAP solutions (ABAP OO, UI5, PI / PO, Fiori, Webdynpro, etc.).
* Complete analysis of the work to be carried out for the 2 conversion cycles with internal development equipment
* Implementation in the Sandbox
* Correction of problems and acceptance by the business
* Knowledge transfer & documentation
* Respect planning and budget
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Be capable of converting the SAP ERP environment to S / 4 for the various SAP modules (MM, FI, CO, SD, LO, PP, PM ...) in the following technologies (ABAP OO, Webdynpro ABAP + FPM, Dialog programming , DDIC, Function module, BAPI's, User-exit, SAPscript, Smartform, ADOBE Form, IDOC, SAP Workflow, UI5, FIORI…)
o To do this you will ideally be certified in S/4 and have a minimum experience of 2 years on S/4 solutions including successful implementations
* Be able to resolve complex incidents
* Be efficient with documentation, and the transfer of knowledge to the team
* Have a minimum 10 years of practical development experience
* Be a team player / Act flexibly / manage stress