You will be joining an integrated communications agency which offers PR, social, creative, paid media and client services. The agency currently has around 150 employees spread across London and around the world.
As the Community Manager, you will take the lead with global social media channels with finding innovative ways to activate influencers & events, community engagement and editorial planning & publishing.
You will be responsible for planning and creating social content strategies and monthly calendars, working closely with different teams within the agency to develop creative concepts and briefs. You will also have the opportunity to present new business ideas and projects, so this opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to mark their stamp and make a difference. The agency will support and develop you in other areas such as paid social, so if you'd like to learn and develop your skills in other areas then this could be the role for you.
You will ideally have 2-3 years' experience within a Social Media role, with strong client facing skills and a strong attention to detail.
* Manage the day to day delivery of creative, editorial and strategic plans
* Manage and build strong relationships with clients
* Identify business development opportunities
* Creative copywriting and social publishing
* Reporting on performance and providing analysis to clients
To be considered for this position, you must have:
* 2+ years agency experience in a social role
* An eye for creative content (written and visual)
* Community management channel expertise across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn (other platforms advantageous)
* Strong client facing skills
* Good organisation and management skills
What's in it for you?
* A Salary of £35,000 (depending on experience)
* Personal training and development, with the ability to learn other channels such as paid social
* Social events throughout the year
* Being able to sit at the heart of the agency and create award winning work