Energize are currently looking for an experienced data engineer to work in either Brussels or Paris for one of our key clients.
You would need to have approx 3-4 years in data engineering and an advanced knowledge of Java, and ideally some experience using Python. If you have used Scala in the past this would be a strong benefit. A good background in machine learning and streaming technologies such as Apache beam and Kafka would be desirable, as would previous experience in a cloud based environment.
You will also be a good team player willing to share ideas and help others when needed. English verbal and written skills are a must.
The role will involve the following...
- Working on the main data lake using cloud
- Monitoring the APIs
- Applying different layers to the data lake
- Develop microservices using Kubernetes to serve the data lake
- Building pipelines to the google data lake
- Attending conferences to further your technical knowledge.
- Version and execute machine learning at scale in a cloud based environment
If this position seems like something you're interested in please don't hesitate to send your CV today.
Data Engineer - Brussels or Paris - long term
Java, Kubernetes, Python, Scala, Apache beam, Spark, Kafka, AWS, Azure, cloud, GCP