You have the opportunity to join an international company specializing in consumer electronics
with customers across numerous countries in Europe, including Poland, Switzerland, France,
Belgium, Austria and more. Their continued growth over the past 40 years means they are
looking for the top talent to join them on the exciting journey to migrate to S/4 HANA, and are
looking for someone with skills like YOURS to expand their motivated team of in-house SAP
This role includes:
* Permanent position near Dortmund area
* Exciting SAP project work with international European customers
* Focus on international roll outs & then migration to S4 HANA
* SAP MM or SD - customizing, 2nd and 3rd level support, training users
* Conducting workshops & Key User training, documentation & configuration.
* Flexible working hours
* Home office x1 day per week
* Low travel share (maximum 20% annually).
* Exciting plans for the company-wide implementation of S / 4 HANA in 2020.
* Must be fluent in German & English.
Together with your team of 50 experienced and motivated SAP specialists, you can work in a
structured and results-oriented manner. The possibility of a home office and flexible working
hours guarantee you a good work-life balance and your good knowledge of German and English
enables you to become a very valuable member of this company. You have the opportunity to
improve your career, your talent and your SAP knowledge for an international customer base.
Your new position enables you to meet the international market to a considerable extent
through close cooperation with European customers, from advice to projects, and gives you the
opportunity to achieve all professional goals.
If this position sounds right for you, please contact me back so that we can discuss this and potential
other opportunities for you in further detail.
Please contact me for more information:
Senior SAP Recruitment Consultant: Amani Khan
Büro: Energize Group, Karlstraße 35, 80333. München, Deutschland