Energize is currently recruiting for an Integration Manager for a project based in Luxembourg with one of our clients. Before you continue to read please note that this is a French-speaking only role.
* Coordination of application components to ensure functional consistency of the entire system, including SAP modules (PSCD, FI) and developed modules (Java, Filenet)
* Identification of interdependencies between application components and management of dependencies and associated risks.
* Identification of all the cross-component processes from the beginning to the end, and in particular all the points of integration and follow-up of their treatment by the managers of the different application components via a dedicated register
* Definition of authorisation matrices for the different application components
The successful person can expect these typical activities:
* Coordination meetings with application component managers
* Reporting and summary diagram of interdependencies
* Coordination with architects on specific interfaces
* Coordination with the Risk Manager on the risks related to its scope of activity
* Follow-up of the register of integration points
* Coordination of integration and validation tests and UAT
* Meeting reports
* Diagram and summary documents
* Registry of integration points and risks related to interfaces
* Dashboard of integration, validation and UAT tests
Specific skills (methods, standards, tools)
* SAP (FI modules, ... PSCD is a plus)
* JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, MS Office
*Must be French Speaking.
If you think you will be a good fit for this role then please do not hesitate to apply. You can also contact me on +32 (0)2 808 29 89 or email me