Junior Data Manager / Analyst Needed!
One of my key clients, based in Zaventem, are currently looking for a Junior Data Manager / Analyst to work on their Contracts Management tool.
The role is quite heavily based around Administration (around 60%) and your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting information that you find from the existing contracts that have been uploaded into the system
- Capturing the important information from the contracts
- Enriching this information in the system
The other aspect of the role is Stakeholder Management (30%) where you will need to:
- Chase the business on the missing contracts
- Interact effectively with the business to find the missing information
- Regular follow up with the business
The final aspect of the role is Data Analysis / Reporting. You will need to be sharp with Excel and able to analyse and report on the data you find effectively.
To be suitable for this role you will be:
- A recent graduate keen to develop their career
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Have strong stakeholder management skills / experience
- Have good Data analysis / reporting skills
- Have good excel skills
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Languages: English (Dutch is a bonus)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1-2 years with 3 month contract renewals
Rate: €340 - €440 / day