The client is a digital marketing agency working with over 600 unique brands globally, including luxury and retail brands. The agency has seen phenomenal growth over the past two years, hence the need to hire more talented Social Media professionals and add to their team. You will be working at one of 25 modern offices in Central London as a Paid Social Manager, working with some of the agencies most well-known brands. You will also have the opportunity to put together new business proposals with the Managing Director once you've gained experience within the company.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of paid social marketing campaigns across a range of clients and verticals, and providing tracking & tagging campaigns. You will research and prepare analysis, manage delivery and liaise with clients, third party suppliers and internal teams, to ensure optimal delivery, account development and the strengthening of client relationships.
You will ideally have 2-3 years' experience within a Social Media role, with strong client facing skills and a strong attention to detail. If you think that you tick all the boxes so far, this opportunity could be for you.
As a Paid Social Media Manager, you will:
● Manage the day-to-day running of paid social campaigns, focusing on Facebook ads
● Build strong relationships with clients and suppliers, ensuring the delivery of the campaigns are against the campaign plan
● Be responsible for key areas of paid social delivery assigned to you by members of the team
● Interact with internal project teams & suppliers
● Carry out research for existing projects and new business
● Research and prepare reports, presentations, analysis and campaign delivery
Core experience & skills
● Have 2+ years' experience in a Social Media Manager role
● Solid understanding of paid social
● Strong client facing skills
● Management experience with direct reports
● Good communication skills
● Retail experience (Not essential but desirable)
● Programmatic experience (Desirable)
What's in it for you?
● A Salary of up to £38,000 (depending on experience)
● Personal training and development
● Ability to learn other channels
● Social events throughout the year with the team
● Ideal central location very well connected to transport links
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me on 02079521471 or via emai -