You will be joining a fast paced, award winning agency and will have the opportunity to be exposed to over 500 global brands.
You will be responsible for managing one of the agency's largest spending client within the home interior industry, so experience handling large budgets is a key skill required. You will be maintaining the campaigns which are already in place, bringing new ideas and pitching new business to clients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Managing paid social campaigns
- Coming up with new ideas on campaigns
- Line manage one Executive and support them in their development
- Supporting new business by pitching to new clients
Skills and experience required
- Have an in-depth knowledge of paid social media across all channels
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a paid social role (ideally a Paid Social Manager stepping into )
- Experience handling large budgets
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience working within a fast-paced agency environment (essential)
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £40,000 DoE
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) which increases by a day every year
- Bonus based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews
- Great work/life balance
Flexible working hours