One of my international clients is looking for an PLM Business Consultant to join a project for an APAC Roll-out project.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a full-time project starting ASAP and will give you the opportunity to live and work in Vietnam until June 2020. After this location is flexible throughout South East Asia including (Thailand/Indonesia/Malaysia/Philippines) for the rest of the duration of the contract.
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Have more than 5 years' experience of Recipe management systems or ERP system SAP.
* Have experience in managing and realizing projects supporting business - You will be able to define and plan (including budget) the assigned projects, while managing and executing these assigned projects.
* You will be able to create support for project objectives in the organisation.
* Have the ability to create reports and/or analyses to make decisions.
* Have a good understanding of product and packaging development process in the Food industry.
* Good knowledge and understanding of business processes, in knowing how to recognize business requirements and process designs and validate them against the SAP solutions.
* Be customer focused, analytical, proactive and always working towards a solution. This works hand in hand with the ability to maintain good relationships with peers and key stakeholders.
* Experience at all phases of a roll-out project.
* Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction.
Start Date: ASAP - February start date would be ok
Contract Length: Until June 2021
Location: Initially Vietnam but then flexible on any location in Thailand/Indonesia/Malaysia/Philippines
My client is looking to interview for this role immediately, and will just be a one stage interview process. If you are interested please get in touch ASAP with an up to date version of your cv Also, feel free to give me a call on +32(0)25887481 or connect with me on linkedin for more information on the role.