I am currently recruiting for Energize Tech, looking for both trainees ready to make their first step into the recruitment industry, as well as experienced consultants wanting to step into a role where their hard work pays off. 90% of our management team at Energize Group began their careers as consultants, and are now directing their own divisions!
Energize is an award-winning global recruitment company, specialising in IT & Digital recruitment in the UK, Europe & the USA. Formed back in 2006 by two Directors, from there we have built an amazing customer centric culture and an amazing working environment, everyone is extremely proud to be part of!
Perks of joining team Tech:
* High fees
* Hot market - jobs to work immediately
* Travel opportunities to Germany
* Fantastic, supportive team
* Very active market
* Highest billings-per-head in the company
* Very exciting journey!
What training and development do Energize implement?
* We offer a blended approach to training delivered by experienced trainers who have over 50 years of recruitment experience between them
* Continuous support and development
* The new starter programme will span 12 weeks - you are not thrown in at the deep end
* No targets at first, it's all about training and developing you to be extremely successful
What is the working environment like at Energize?
* We are really proud of our friendly, fun culture here! Full of ambitious individuals who are passionate about their careers
* Vibrant working environment full of incentives & sales days. Holidays, awards, directors lunch Etc
* Huge social element so your colleagues will quickly turn into friends
Earning potential? Time for the juicy bits…
* We offer a competitive basic salary as well as a strong progression plan
* Top billers earning over £100k, you're in control of your billings, HARD WORK, WORKS!
Benefits/perks at Energize:
* 23 days holiday + bank holidays
* Private health care after 1 years service
* Contributory pension scheme
* Holiday incentives; Ibiza, Dubai, France, Barcelona Etc
* Directors monthly lunch clubs
* Flexi working patterns and early finish on Fridays
* 'Breakout' room with Netflix, FIFA, ping-pong, etc.
...The list could go on and on!
The ideal candidate:
* A genuine passion/interest in Technology - as this role will be recruiting within the constant changing and establishing Cloud market!
* Good team player
* Highly self motivated (no micromanagement - you can enjoy the freedom to work independently)
* Self learner - interested in listening to podcasts, reading up about things in spare time Etc.
* HUNGRY for success