My client are a German company in the Real Estate industry based in Frankfurt. They have been established for over 90 years and are one of Germany's largest Real Estate organisations. They own and manage over 50,000 properties and have sales of over 300 million euros.
For their office in Frankfurt they are currently looking for an SAP Consultant to sit either on their commercial group team or the technical group. Module expertise that are being considered are as followed; (RE / FX, FI / CO, IS-U, IM, PS, PM, MM, SD).
Some tasks you should expect are:
- Analysis, expansion and optimisation of existing processes as well as participation in the introduction of new processes
- Inclusion of requirement of the specialised departments and development of solutions for the optimisation of business processes
- Implementation of requirements in standard SAP solutions including customising and reporting
- Conception and creation of technical specifications for new developments
- Controlling the use of our external service partners in collaboration with the department head
Together with your team of 6 SAP professionals, you work in a structured and result-orientated manor. The company offers many excellent benefits, such as:
- Competitive fixed salary
- 37 hour working week
- Christmas + Holiday bonuses
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity, or discuss other opportunities then please do not hesitate to contact me, my details are below.