One of my key customers, based in Leuven, are looking for a SAP Technical Cutover Manager.
They are currently in the middle of an S/4HANA implementation, but the current SAP Technical Cutover Manager from their implementation partner is leaving, so they need a replacement ASAP.
They have a plan and all the basic elements in place at the moment, but they need someone to come in and 'get a grip' of it all and also work closely with the Business Cutover Manager.
The role will include:
- Technical Cutover activities (Number ranges, Enterprise set up etc)
- Working closely with the Business Cutover Manager
- Coordinating with the team members that perform the cutover activities
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Know SAP well
- Have experience doing cutover in SAP
- Be able to communicate effectively with the business, the functional consultants and the technical consultants
- Know how to manage the business side of things too
- Any knowledge of S4 Hana is a bonus, but if not ECC is fine
Location: Leuven, Belgium
Duration: 4 months with possible extensions
Start Date: Feb 3rd 2020
Languages: English (Dutch is a bonus)
This is an urgent role, and the interview process will just be a 1 stage telephone interview.