Highly-innovative client in the renewable energy industry in central Hamburg that are looking for a senior C++ developer.
This role is focusing on a brand new project delivering a new renewable energy product to market.
Design and development of software, primarily in C ++, with the following tasks:
* Windows and Linux user interfaces, in the future also web-based
* Measurement data acquisition and processing
* Hardware interfaces and protocols
* Plant automation
* Network communication with frameworks like MQTT
* Deployment and remote maintenance tools
* Git and Continuous Integration, Unittest
* Agile Development with Scrum / Kaban depending on the project
* Collaboration with other development teams, such as electronics and design
* Testing and deployment of products, training of service and production
* Experience in the application of current methods of software engineering
* In-depth and up-to-date C ++ knowledge
* Enjoying software development, enthusiasm for agile work and interest in technology
* our range
* An exciting and broad range of products in the field of energy efficiency and renewable's
* Actively shaping teamwork and constantly improving the agile
* development methods
* Extensive freedom of design and personal responsibility with flexible working hours
* Flat hierarchies with short decision paths in a familial and appreciative way
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail then if you could send a copy of your CV prior to arranging a call then that would be great.