One of my key clients based in Brussels, are looking for a Supplier Data Analyst to start on a project beginning in October.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
Supporting a digital business project, involving collecting up-to-date supplier related data for all suppliers in the HQ office and 2 offshore offices
This assignment has 2 objectives:
- Defining the correct company contact person at the supplier side
- Following up with contact to have Supplier Data Form completed
Requested data for the contact at supplier side: name, e-mail address, telephone number
This data can be found in different ways:
- By contacting the suppliers directly, by phone or by mail
- By contacting the internal stakeholder, by phone or by mail
- By looking for this data in the company systems (SAP, ARIBA NETWORK)
Once contact has been established with the supplier, you will send a data form to the supplier contact. You will be following up with the supplier to get the form completed.
You should have the required supplier data completed for the suppliers assigned to you by the end of the assignment.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Experience as a Data Analyst
- Experience as a Data Migration Consultant / Master Data Consultant
- Experience working with external vendors / suppliers (good stakeholder management is important)
- Good analytical skills
- Good administrative skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn to work with business IT systems (e.g. ERP)
Any experience with SAP, SAP Ariba or Winshuttle would be a bonus. Any Dutch language skills would also be a plus, but these aren't essential.
Start Date: October 2019
Contract Length: 3 Month initial contract +++
Languages: English but Dutch/French is preferable
Rate: €450 - €480 /day