The Energize Group is looking for an individual to work solely in a delivery and account management capacity. Playing a key role in the growth of our SAP brand, you will be will part of an ambitious business that is going through a period of unprecedented growth, with a bold ambition to achieve our Vision of growing to 250 employees by 2025. We are passionate about developing our people and providing world class service; that is our PURPOSE, which we live and breathe every day.
In the position of a Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for placing senior SAP professionals into some of the most prestigious clients in Germany. This is a highly rewarding role with no new business and is fully focused on providing great service to our clients, helping to build their SAP teams. You will be working on a mixture of contingency and retained projects with a constant flow of job roles.
To give you an idea of how the job will look and feel, if you were currently working for us, these are some of the tasks you will be tackling this week:
• Identification of top talent through a variety different sources
• Interviewing candidates through video or telephone interviewing
• Managing the full end to end recruitment process (no new business)
• Building your personal brand and attracting candidates through regular social posting
• Regular catch ups with hiring managers to discuss candidate pipeline
• Identifying opportunities for candidates in different regions of Germany
• Ensuring EVERY candidate who comes into contact with Energize has an exceptional experience
We are looking for someone who is organised, driven, and resilient who approaches work with passion and positivity. You will be commercially astute with a professional approach to your day-to-day activities. In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly values-based company that offers the following.
• Up to £30k basic salary + bonus
• Flexible working policy
• Award winning training
• 23 days holiday
• Firm commitment to Wellbeing and Self-development including Yoga, Book Club, Hikes, Massages, 24/7 GP Service
• Charity events and CSR activities
• Company events and incentives
If you want to be a part of our exciting journey, then please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.