You have the opportunity to join a German established company which is going through one of the
largest harmonisations of their IT systems this industry has ever seen, with lots of new projects
including the global S/4 HANA migration, SAP EWM implementation, SAP Ariba Operation and
more. This is the most exciting time to join this market leader that has international presence
across Europe including France, Spain, Portugal and Poland. With over 100 years of tradition, their
continuous growth means they are looking for the top talent to expand their team of IT specialists
and are looking for someone with skills like YOURS in SAP EWM.
This role constitutes of the following:
* Permanent in-house position in Essen.
* Exciting SAP project work to implement SAP EWM template internationally.
* In-depth experience in SAP WM - customizing, 2nd & 3rd level support, key user training.
* Ideally knowledge of SAP EWM / LES / Retail.
* Detailed understanding in logistics processes:
o Incoming/outgoing goods, fleet control, internal transport.
* ZERO business travel required, 30 days holiday.
* Flexible working, home office opportunities, job tickets, gym discounts.
* 100% fixed salary, annual salary review, 45,000-110,000€.
* Implementation across company for SAP HANA & SAP CAR.
* Must be fluent in German & English.
Together with your extensive team of experienced and motivated SAP specialists, you will be able
to work in a structured and results-oriented manner. Flexible working hours will guarantee you a
good work-life balance. Your new position will allow you to be significantly exposed to the
international market by working closely with their branches and gives you the opportunity
to fulfill any professional goals. If this position sounds right for you, please contact me back
so that we can discuss this and potential other opportunities for you in further detail.