You have the opportunity to join a world-renowned market leading company which specialises in global
logistics solutions with thousands of employees in over 500 locations across the world. They are a German
established company with more than 100 years of tradition. As part of their constant and successful growth,
they are looking for someone with skills like YOURS in SAP FI/CO for an in-house consultant role in Dortmund
to help expand their SAP team and meet their international roll out goals across the world. They currently
have projects in regions including Europe, Asia and South America.
This role constitutes of the following:
* Permanent in-house position in area of Dortmund
* Exciting SAP project work with international European subsidiaries
* Focus on international roll out projects of SAP template
* SAP FI/CO - customizing, 2nd and 3rd level support, training, workshops
* Coordination of external service providers and documentation handling.
* Up to 40 hours/week with flexible working hours
* 100% fixed salary, home office.
* Low travel share (less than 5% annually).
* Canteen and free shuttle service from local station.
* Must be fluent in German and English.
Together with your team of 7 experienced and motivated SAP FICO specialists, you will be able to work in a
structured and results-oriented manner. The option of home office and flexible working hours will guarantee
you a good work-life balance and your good German and English skills means you can become a very valuable
member to this company. You will have the ability to enhance your career, talent and develop your SAP
knowledge for an international customer base. Your new position will allow you to be significantly exposed
to the international market by working closely with their European subsidiaries from consulting to integration
and gives you the opportunity to fulfil any professional goals.
If this position sounds right for you, please contact me back so that we can discuss this and potential other
opportunities for you in further detail.
Senior SAP Recruitment Consultant: Amani Khan
Telefon: 089 2620 4631
Büro: Energize Group, Karlstraße 35, 80333. München, Deutschland