You will have the opportunity to join a German established manufacturing company that has international presence across 65 countries ranging from Europe, Asia & America and is one of the top leaders in their market. With over 70 years of tradition, multiple production plants and approximately 2000 employees, their constant growth means they are looking for someone with skills like yours in SAP PLM for an in-house consultant role near to expand their SAP team.
This role constitutes of the following:
* Permanent in-house position East of Dusseldorf for international market leader.
* Senior SAP PLM role - customizing, 2nd & 3rd level support, testing & documentation.
* Supervising PLM landscape
* Coordinating migration of PLM & logistics master data for international SAP projects
* Support for Users around Master Data, Bills of Materials, Classification & Document
* Organising & carrying out workshops & training for end & key users.
* Home office possibilities.
* Low travel share & flexible working hours.
* Must be fluent in German & English.
Together with your extensive team of experienced and motivated SAP specialists, you will be
able to work in a structured and results-oriented manner. The option of home office and
flexible working hours will guarantee you a good work-life balance. You will have the ability to
enhance your career, talent and develop your SAP knowledge for an international customer
base and gives you the opportunity to fulfil any professional goals.
If this position sounds right for you, please contact me to discuss this and potential other
opportunities for you in further detail.