The Energize Group is looking for ambitious university graduates who are looking to forge an exciting career in the lucrative recruitment industry!
Having recently been voted 4th Best UK Recruitment Company to Work For in 2021, you will be joining one of our four growing technology staffing brands, helping the Group to achieve its Vision of growing to 250 employees by 2025! We are passionate about our people and providing great service; that’s our Purpose and we live and breathe this each day.
Who are we?
The Energize Group is an award-winning, customer-centric provider of Technology and Digital talent solutions. We operate across the United Kingdom, North America, and western Europe, offering a range of services so our customers can find the very best talent for their organization. Energize was founded in 2006 by Craig Molloy and Gavin Jones who wanted to grow an exciting, vibrant organization that focused on people as a priority. The company has since built an enviable reputation as wholly committed to its core Purpose of people development and world-class customer service.
- We’re officially ranked 4th Best Recruitment Company to Work For in the UK
- We’re also ranked 7th Best Company to Work For in the UK
- Every employee has the freedom of choice to Work From Anywhere according to their work-life balance
- We’re among the fastest-growing recruitment companies in the UK, Europe and North America
- We operate in lucrative, high-value technology sectors
- We were the first recruitment company to measure and publish the quality of customer service with Net Promoter Score®
- We achieved WorkBuzz Employee Engagement scores of 96% and 97% in 2020 and 2021
- Our award-winning training & development will allow you realise your potential and achieve your goals
What does a typical working day look like?
- Developing new client relationships by prospecting as proactively selling our services
- Identification of the best talent through a variety different sources
- Interviewing candidates through video or telephone interviewing
- Managing the full end to end recruitment process
- Building your personal brand and attracting candidates through social posting
- Regular catch ups with hiring managers to discuss candidate pipeline
- Ensuring every candidate and client has an exceptional experience
- Up to £27k basic salary + commission
- Yearly OTE (Yr 1, £40K, Yr 2, £60K, Yr3, £100k+)
- Work from Anywhere Policy
- Award winning Training including a personal development budget
- 24 days holiday
- Wellbeing & Self-development: Yoga, Book Club, Hikes, Massages, 24/7 GP Service
- Charity events and CSR activities
- Company events and incentives including team socials and holiday trips
The next steps
To apply, you do not need any experience just the thirst and hunger for success and a growth mindset. You will need to display the competencies and values that are required in a target driven environment. In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly values-based company!