SAP ABAP DEVELOPER - IN-HOUSE POSITION - DORTMUND OR LÜDENSCHEID
You have the opportunity to join a German company that has international presence across over 20
countries, with around 3000 employees in 64 locations. Their consistent success means they have
major release plans for the next 8 years, starting from the HANA database being set up on the R3
system from this November, through to the S/4 HANA implementation in January 2021 and the global
roll out template following this.
This role constitutes of the following:
* Permanent in-house position: option to work from Dortmund or Lüdenscheid.
* SAP Developer - backend development with ABAP & ABAP-OO.
* Experience in at least two of the following modules: SAP PP, SD, FICO, HCM, MM, QM.
* Interfacing of systems (SAP R/3, ERP ECC6, MES Hydra, Microsoft Office).
* Coordinating external service providers.
* Technical documentation of systems and processes.
* Ideally experience with R3 and some knowledge of S4 to be able to combine the old & new.
* Focus on global implementation of S/4 HANA followed by major releases for the next 8 years.
* Home office & flexible working hours
* 30 days of holiday
* Training & Further Education
* ZERO business travel
* Must be fluent in German & English.
You will join a team of 16 talented and motivated SAP specialists, which will grow to 21 in the next 15
months. If this position sounds right for you, please contact me back so that we can discuss this and
potential other opportunities for you in further detail.