SAP BI/BW TEAMLEADER - IN-HOUSE - MÜNSTER
You will have the opportunity to join a German established company that has international
presence across approximately 40 subsidiaries across the world - from Europe to South
America and Africa to Asia! As an important player in their industry with a turnover of over 500
million euros and 3000 employees, their rapid growth means they are looking for someone
with skills like yours in SAP BI/BW for an in-house consultant role in Münster to lead this
department inside the SAP team.
You will lead an already built team of 3 other consultants and you will have exposure to
architecture, senior management meetings and further growth within the organisation!
This role constitutes of the following:
* Permanent in-house position in the area of Münster.
* Team leader SAP Business Intelligence (3 direct employees and reporting to the head of IT).
* SAP BI/BW - some hands-on responsibilities and stakeholder's management.
* Responsibility for future development of exciting HANA plans.
* Further training available for technical area and also soft skills.
* Home office & Flexible working.
* Low travel share (maximum 15% annually).
* Annual salary is very competitive, "this will not represent a problem".
* Must be fluent in German & English
Together with your team of 25 experienced and motivated SAP specialists, you will be able to
work in a structured and results-oriented manner. The option of home office and flexible
working hours will guarantee you a good work-life balance and your good German and English
skills means you can become a very valuable member to this company. You will have the ability
to enhance your career, talent and develop your SAP knowledge for an international customer
Your new position will allow you to be significantly exposed to management and the
international market by working closely with their clients from consulting to projects, and
gives you the opportunity to fulfill any professional goals.
If this position sounds right for you, please contact me on the details below so that we can
discuss this and potential other opportunities for you in further detail.