One of my clients, based in Brussels, are looking for an SAP EWM Developer to join a Brownfield SAP EWM Implementation.
This is a project orientated role for the technical design of the new EWM solution.
Once the design is approved then the coding will take place, which will form a large part of your responsibility in technically supporting the functional analyst in guiding them to a technical solution. Once this is achieved, you must then validate the code to see if the technical solution can be achieved for the specific requirement.
You will be required to collaborate with the functional and technical teams but have the ability to work independently.
To be a suitable EWM Developer you will:
* Be an experienced developer with over 7 years experience of SAP ABAP
* Have experience and in-depth knowledge developing ABAP for EWM
* Have completed a minimum of 2 full SAP EWM implementation projects
* Extensive experience with SAP ERP systems and objects
* Be responsible for designing and coding
* Have a good understanding of the businesses requirements and processes
* Be a good communicator
Start Date: September 2020
Contract Length: 3 Month initial contract (extensions very likely)
Languages: Fluent English (Dutch/Flemish would be a bonus)
Daily rate: Market rates
If you are interested please get in touch ASAP with an up to date version of your CV or connect with me on linkedin for more information on the role.