Energize Tech are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer for one of our key clients in Brussels, Belgium to join their exciting fast-moving project. The assignment is well underway so your addition is critical for the success of the end result. See key info below;
Senior Java Developer - Brussels - English speaking
*Start date: ASAP
*6 month contract with the likely possibility of extension
*Remote on-boarding until it is safe to travel to the office, then based on-site in Brussels
*500-550€/day rate all inclusive
*Must speak English fluently, French is a plus
They need you to:
▪ Be passionate about IOT
▪ Collaborate and communicate effectively within an international team in different locations (France and California)
▪ Love learning new things, as well as love teaching skills to others
▪ Enjoy supporting our customers to use our technology
▪ Have passion for working with Open Source software and data
▪ Willingness to learn new languages and tools
▪ Pride in beautifully crafted and well-tested code
▪ Enthusiasm to create and improve new solutions for tomorrow's shared mobility solutions
▪ Autonomy on your daily work
▪ Maintain and improve the software for our current middleware in Java from requirements to production and commercial deployment
▪ Get involved in the front-end of our web tools with JSF (PrimeFaces) and similar technologies
▪ Analyze customer cases to identify product problems in the field to determine core areas of improvement and prioritize core changes to support for reduction of learned issues in field
▪ Receive and analyze technical issues escalated by our Technical Support for the identification, validation, resolution of customer reported issues.
▪ Create Knowledge base articles and implement process plan to address common issues.
▪ Participate to the definition and architecture of the solutions our our systems
▪ Design, implement and improve new user interfaces of our web tools
▪ Integrate and validate new product designs
▪ Provide post-production support
▪ Write unit and functional tests
▪ Participate proactively in all required coordination meetings, using Agile methodology
▪ A Degree or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
▪ 5 years minimum experience in IT development
▪ Knowledge of IT software ranging from configuration tools to debugging tools, and micro services
▪ Experience with any of the following is a bonus: Good knowledge of the following frameworks/technologies: Spring, Hibernate, RESTful web services, JSON, MySQL, Git, Junit, AWS, Docker / Kubernetes / GO
▪ Fluent knowledge of English, French is a plus
My client value those who love new challenges, strive to raise the bar in their area of expertise and aim at making a real difference in the world of their sector.
On top of that they offer a great working atmosphere, very high empowerment and a competitive package.
If this position sounds of interest to you please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If not, but you know someone available that could be suitable, please forward this on and ask them to get in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you!