You will be joining a full service independent media agency to help assist our paid social team, bringing in an innovative approach to strategy and planning for some of our top clients.
As the Senior Paid Social Campaign Manager, you will sit within the campaign performance team and be responsible for the daily management of paid social campaigns across all channels. You will be expected to bring initiative to the team, working closely with the Account Manager to deliver results to our clients.
* Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Tiktok etc)
* Optimising and executing campaigns to meet client KPI's
* Managing all activity and processes required to run and create campaigns.
* Reporting to a high standard to internal and external stakeholders
* Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
* Supporting other teams with research, insight and support around datasets
* Offering recommendations to clients
* New Business & Pitch Support
* Understanding market trends and our client's businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures.
* Up skill and train new/current employees
* At least 3 years' experience running paid social campaigns (within an agency)
* Facebook Blueprint certified & Google Advertising (desired)
* Previous role handling clients
* Analytical thinker
What we can offer you
* Salary of up to £45,000
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Monthly socials
* Christmas period off with free holidays
We're looking for a highly skilled Paid Social enthusiast to join our team. You must be motivated, innovative and have very strong communication skills. If you think you would be perfect for this role, please apply/contact