Would you like to be a part of a multi-award-winning business, working in lucrative international markets?
Due to continued success and sustained growth, we are looking for ambitious Recruitment Consultants to join us at our US offices in Irvine, California!
The fundamentals of the Senior Consultant role are to include all the aspects of the Consultants role, however, with additional areas of accountability and specifically focusing on a step change from a billing perspective and supporting the management team.
Reporting to the appropriate Lead Consultant, all Energize Consultants upon commencement have their training needs assessed, and as such a tailored and bespoke training agenda can be detailed. This will include training days/courses, workshops, refreshers, 1-2-1’s, group exercises etc. Thereafter, in conjunction with their Director, a strategy will be agreed to ensure that the Consultant has focus, direction and clearly priorities, in order to commence building an effective pipeline of candidates, clients and thereafter revenue/business.
The defining factors between a Consultant and Senior Consultant are cited below.
- Focus on winning new clients and managing large accounts so that you can show a track record of billings into multiple businesses
- Act as a mentor and role model to others in the business
- Assist where applicable in the training, induction and development of the team
- Be a consistent top biller in the team, carrying a monthly personal target of $25,000
- Construct Development plan with Manager and implement
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- New business generation via lead generation, experience, market knowledge, own client base/network of clients. All opportunities to generate qualified leads to be acted upon
- Meet sales targets on monthly basis, (revenue and KPI’s – See below)
- Client visits, new and service/account management
- Write proposal documents and tenders, negotiate fees and rates in line with Co. policy and comply with approvals and discounts allowed and Issue Terms of Business
- Write and place advertisements on websites
Client Attraction and Management
- Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs
- Qualify job specification / salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description – check info / client requirements
- Gather info on client, (further hiring managers / decision makers), in order to gather ultimately an Org Chart to then act up further to mapping out the Co.
- Network internally and externally with clients
- Benchmark for clients – salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity
- Prepare clients for interview accordingly
- Take detailed client feedback following interviews and use as such to influence the full hiring process
Candidate Attraction and Management
- Pro-actively source candidates from sources including but not exclusive to: Current CRM database, HH’ing, Linked-In, Job boards, Referrals, Re-register and own contacts / network
- Pre-screen candidates before completing a thorough and detailed interview of such, for suitability and conduct interviews
- Candidate control – keep in regular contact to review progress and performance
- Coach candidates on interview skills / Skills testing – Prepare candidates for interview accordingly
- Take detailed candidate feedback following interviews and use as such to influence the hiring, (and thereafter closing), process
- Manage availability for interview and start dates
- Spec CVs / Market candidates, Search / Shortlist CVs in line with job order request, Ensure CVs are of a specific standard and reflective of client requests
- Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
- Administration duties including; updating records for both candidates and clients.
- Manage own Personal Development Plans and ensure 1-2-1 monthly commitments, (following monthly management review), are achieved
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements
- Minimum of 8 GCSE’s/O-levels, grades A-C inc. English Language and Mathematics
- Degree education
- 2 years relevant [vertical] recruitment consultancy experience
- Have a demonstrable track record of success, inclusive of but not exhaustive to: P60’s, payslips, league tables, references, testimonials, editorials, awards, certificates, prizes won
- Previous billings have been > $340,000 pro rata for a period of 9 months, with elements of the above to provide evidence
- Have a demonstrable track record of securing new business client wins
- Experienced in agreeing and thereafter documenting variations to legal documents
- Understand the importance of and therefore having implemented a rigorous management of CRM database
- Clear and confident communicator with the ability to overcome objections
- Use such communication to build relationships with clients, candidates and staff alike
- Resilience and tenacity
- Be able to plan, prioritise and execute accordingly due to the role being multi-functional. Utilise detailed day plans to ensure all targets, KPI’s and objectives are met
- Have commercial awareness and therefore be able to make effective and considered business decisions utilising all knowledge and available data
- Recognise areas of accountability