Role: Senior Technical SEO Analyst
Location: Central London
For nearly 20 years this Travel Company and their operating brands have been one of the leading global providers of accommodation to adventure seeking travelers. Commercially they are a huge success story, now publicly listed and with offices in the UK, China and Australia.
This role will be based in their newly refurbished and extremely funky central London office, where you'll have the opportunity to work with around 100 other talented and collaborative professionals across their Marketing, IT, Product & Development teams.
Reporting to the Senior SEO Manager and supporting an in-house team of 5 x SEO Analysts, you will have the opportunity to work on all 3 of their brands across multiple regions & countries, and devising & optimizing SEO strategy for all platforms. The Technology Stack you will have at your disposal is second to none, and the thirst for learning in the company means that you will continually be developing & improving your skills.
* You primary role will be to identify opportunities to improve and enhance performance for technical SEO, measuring, managing and reporting on change & trends.
* Implement campaigns that drive SEO performance.
* Monitor and report on competitor campaigns.
* You will be expected to working in close partnership with the Product teams to help define and articulate requirements, and also to communicate results back to them.
* Help conduct & lead SEO training sessions with to SEO Manager to the wider SEO team
* Work towards shared objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Skills & experience required;
* 2+ years SEO experience either in-house or agency-side, working on technical SEO for large sites, ideally on an international basis
* Advanced technical SEO skills, with expertise &knowledge of the latest Google algorithms and the impact they have on SEO
* Full working knowledge of Google Search Console, along with other 3rd party tools & applications such as Botify, Screaming Frog and DeepCrawl.
* Highly analytical with the ability to work with large sets of data.
* Ideally experience of mobile SEO and App Store Optimisation (ASO)
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Great team player
* Eligible to work in the UK
For a confidential conversation about this role please contact me on 0207 199 1804 or by email anytime at paulj(at)energizerec.com. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn to keep up to date with the latest industry insights and other roles I am recruiting for; https://uk.linkedin.com/in/pauljonesevans