Energize unveil partnership with VitalityHealth
Energize is very pleased to announce that all our staff will continue to enjoy the benefits of private healthcare thanks to a new agreement with VitalityHealth.
Employee well-being is of the utmost importance at Energize and the healthcare plan outlined by VitalityHealth offers amongst the most comprehensive and efficient cover available.
Our new plan offers the below advantages to our staff:
• Private healthcare, providing instant referrals from your GP to a nearby private hospital
• Dental Cover
• If an operation is needed then all the surgeon, anaesthetist and hospitals fees will be covered
• No long waiting lists for operations
• 50% off gym membership at Virgin Active
• Half-price running shoes at Sweatshop
• 50% cashback if you buy a bicycle from Evans
• 75% off spa breaks at Champneys
“This new plan reflects our ongoing commitment to improving the benefits scheme at Energize alongside promoting a healthy lifestyle, and we are delighted to have agreed this fantastic new policy with VitalityHealth,” enthused Gavin Jones, Managing Director.
“The nearest hospital to our Head Office is the BMI Alexander in Cheadle and I can say from my own experience that the service is great.”
Daniel Sinnott, Head of Telemarketing at VitalityHealth, said:
“We’re thrilled to partner Energize Recruitment, another local company, by providing first class cover and clinical care. A business is only as strong as it’s workforce and, while our insurance protects staff should they require it, our ambition is focused equally on keeping people fit and healthy.”